Applications are invited for the Neufert-Foundation Scholarships 2024 in Germany. The application period for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships is May 2024. International students seeking a master’s in design are eligible for Neufert Foundation Scholarships. Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree and are beginning a master’s program in architecture, landscaping, or urban development are eligible for scholarships from the Neufert Foundation.
The cultural and architectural legacy of Professor Ernst Neufert is being maintained through the Neufert-Foundation. A student at the University who wrote the book Bauentwurfslehre, Ernest Neufert, traveled widely in order to learn more about architecture. The foundation wants to assist the young in putting their goals together as a result.
We are happy to recommend that you submit an application for a Neufert-Foundation Scholarship. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your education in Germany.
Neufert-Foundation Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Neufert-Foundation
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Deadline: May 2024.
Scholarships for master’s degrees last 1.5 to 2 years.
- Urban Development
Scholarships from the Neufert Foundation are worth €2,500.
- Required Language: You must speak a foreign language or German.
- All nations in the world qualify as eligible.
- The presented work’s and architectural quality.
- A thorough justification of your decision to enroll in a master’s program.
- The Professor’s Reference.
- The overall program grade for a bachelor’s degree.
- To the application’s quality.
- Picture of a Motivation Letter
- In spoken languages, a notarized copy of a bachelor’s degree, and a chronological resume.
- Transcript from any study in the areas of urban planning, architecture, or landscaping.
- A mention of a professor from the college the student attended and received a bachelor’s degree from.the justifications for picking a specific international.
- Enrolling in or being admitted to a foreign university.
- The portfolio includes at least four assignments, including the bachelor’s thesis, which must be printed in DIN A3 format in order to be approved.
The application period for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships is May 2024.
How To Apply?
- Germany Scholarships The Neufert Foundation Scholarships 2024 include an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Neufert-Foundation Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.